Thursday, September 1, 2011

lise + andrew

I recently had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of Lise & Andrew. This was the type of wedding that I just wanted to shoot all day. Despite the fact that this day was filled not just with rain, but also with copious amounts of HAIL...It was perfect! First off, it was such an incredible venue...The Hycroft Mansion in Vancouver. This is an amazing place that is actually 100 years old this year! Every step I took seemed to uncover some new gem that begged me to shoot it. Lise and Andrew are just such a beautiful and genuine duo. It's not every wedding that you can see "soul mate" written all over a couple! This was most certainly one of those times. Lise & Andrew, I wish you all the very best in your years ahead, Thanks for choosing me to share your special day!





































No comments: