Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wedding Websites - Wedsites


Hello again, I have been very busy shooting weddings as of late. One thing that seems to be gaining popularity with my clients are my wedding websites, or as I like to call them "Wedsites." RONPERRONPHOTO.COM, has been really gaining fans for the stunning photography and a fantastic level of professionalism, as well as the convenience of one stop shopping with a photographer that can create a wedsite that enables the client to develop a "brand" for their wedding.

I provided a couple, Sarb & Pavel with a site recently. SARBANDPAVELWEDDING.COM was a huge hit. Many out of town guests really found the site's map access very useful. As well, many guests had never attended an Indian wedding, so the information on the site regarding the traditions and there meanings were embraced.

I find that so many people are trying hard to decrease the negative impact they have on the environment, thus they see the use for an invite, RSVP, site online. The other great thing is that these sites can create a sort of meeting place leading up to your special day. All news and information about the wedding can easily be updated. You can even have games, video, photos, slideshows...you name it!!! My clients believe the wedsite is a great way to add some spice and wow factor to create a wedding to remember.

For more information contact me. RONPERRONPHOTO.COM

No comments: